React vs React Native: Are you getting confused between these two names React and React Native?
If yes, don’t worry, here’s a brief overview of React vs React Native:
In this blog, we will discuss all the topics that have been mentioned bellow
- What actually is react and react native?
- Key differences between react and react native.
- Market Demand of React and React Native.
- How to learn these technologies.
- How we can make money from these technologies.
What is React?
React is a library that many developers use for developing website interfaces. Facebook developed React in 2011. Many famous companies use React in their own projects, such as Instagram, Netflix, and Airbnb. The best feature of React is it allows developers to build Single Page Applications (SPA). React uses a declarative syntax and component-based architecture, which makes it unique from others. Developers can make development faster by writing one component and using it as they want.
What is React Native?
The main key difference between React and React Native are given bellow
- Platform: React and React Native are two different tools designed for different platforms. React is specifically created for building web applications, while React Native is designed for mobile applications.
- Rendering: For components rendering, React uses virtual DOM, which helps to identify the minimum number of changes required to update a document in the browser, this process is known as reconciliation On the other hand, React Native uses APIs and UI components to render applications, this rendering process is very different from React. React native components are almost similar to React components, but they are rendered in JSX form, not HTML and CSS.
React vs React Native Market Demand
React and React Native are highly demanded in the development market. But if we look at the past 5 years’ downloads graph, we can easily see that React has more downloads than React Native which make it more demanded in the market.
Way To Learn React & React Native
Learning React and React Native can be an exciting journey for both web and mobile developers. With their increasing popularity and demand, having a solid understanding of these technologies can lead to Beneficial career opportunities. Here is a complete roadmap to help you learn React and React Native.
2. Basics Of React
3. Understanding Fundamentals of React Native
The coding structure of React Native and React is very similar. After learning the basic of React, we should explore the core components of React Native. how to create mobile layouts, styling, handling input, and animations. After this now it’s time to learn about how to use debug tools in React Native.
4. Build Real World Projects.
Now it’s time to challenge yourself, by making real-world projects. You can start with simple projects, such as a to-do app or weather app and a news listing website. These projects can help you to understand how to apply your knowledge in a practical setting and work with different libraries and APIs. after making some projects you will find yourself as a developer.
Make Money With React and React Native
After polished skills, you can generate handsome income from React and React Native. I will give you three amazing ideas for making money.
Freelancing is one of the best way to generate handsome income online, there are many freelance platforms where you can find clients and work for them. The top five freelancing platforms are Upwork, Fiver, Freelancer, and PeoplePerHour.
2. Build & Sell Your Templates.
Another way to make money with React and React Native is by developing and selling templates and components. You can create custom UI components or entire templates that other developers can use to build their applications. You can sell these templates on platforms like CodeCanyon, WrapBootstrap, or ThemeForest.
3. Participate In Hackathons or Competitions
Many hackathons or competitions focus on building applications with React or React Native. You can participate in these events to showcase your skills and potentially win prize money or even job opportunities.
- React Native is a framework used to build mobile applications for iOS and Android platforms.
- Key differences between React and React Native include their platform targets, component libraries, and developer experience.
- Market demand for both React and React Native is high, with numerous job opportunities and a large developer community.
- There are many ways to make money from React & React Native, one of the best approaches is freelancing where you can find clients and make a handsome income.
Do you want to learn about GitHub Copilot which is an AI programming assistant?
If yes, click on me